OneDoor Property Management
Proactive Property Management - Guaranteed!
Property Management is more than simply collecting the rent.
When you engage OneDoor Property Management you get much more than a rental collection service. You get:
- A communicator who can negotiate through any potential issues before they become problems.
- An administrator who maintains all relevant receipts and records.
- An adviser who understands Queensland’s complex rental laws and their most recent interpretations.
- A supervisor who engages only reputable trades-people and oversees their work.
- A negotiator who eases tension and creates win-win situations should a dispute arise.
And you get a service guarantee — if you’re not entirely satisfied with the service, then you don’t pay a management fee.
Quite simply our service is based on:
- Respect — for the landlord and the tenant
- Communication — that builds solid relationships
- Accountability — if you’re not happy with our service, you don’t pay us
What do In House Property Managers do?
On a practical level, OneDoor Property Management performs the day to day tasks required of a Proactive Property Manager. What distinguishes OneDoor Property Management from most other companies is that these tasks actually do get done. And they get done on time.
These items include:
- Understanding and adhering to the Residential Tenancies Act 1994
- Advertising and promoting your property for rent
- Scrutinising applications and identifying reliable, appropriate tenants
- Undertaking entry and exit condition reporting
- Completing all letting and bond lodgment paperwork in a timely fashion
- Monitoring and accounting for rental payments (including arrears management)
- Conducting routine inspections and reporting to owners
- Identifying and managing scheduled and emergency maintenance issues
- Providing monthly disbursement of funds and issuing owner's statements
- Interacting with owners and tenants as required
What are the Fees and Charges?
With OneDoor Property Management managing your property, you really can give yourself peace of mind. Surprisingly, despite the very high level of expertise and service you enjoy, you'll pay around the same as you would for a "no frills" property management service.
In keeping with the industry standard, management fees are calculated as a percentage of rent received. For each property you manage through us, your management fees are only 7.5%.
In addition to the management fee, you also pay a letting fee equivalent to one week’s rent each time the property is let to a new tenant. And there’s a postage and petties fee of $6.00 per month.
We hope you'll agree - our fees are very reasonable considering all the benefits you enjoy, including...
- Below average vacancy rates (1.5% compared with an industry average of 4%)
- Your dedicated property manager manages no more than 85 properties (many other rental managers look after over 150 properties!)
- Detailed, regular maintenance reports with photographs
- Recommendations for preventative maintenance that save you $$$.
- Real-time status reports and updates thanks to our computerised history of all correspondence and phone conversations
- Our unique satisfaction guarantee:
Total Satisfaction Guarantee
If in any month, you're not totally delighted with our service, we'll refund your entire management fee for that month.
What’s next - How do I engage OneDoor Property Management?
That’s the easy part. Simply give us a call on 1300 884 882 or contact us online and we’ll walk you through the process — it’s quick and easy.
Why settle for an standard property managment service when you can get the 5-star treatment from OneDoor Property Management?